Skid conveyor systems are a universal means of transport that suitable for almost all weight classes and ambient conditions:
- Floor-mounted, highly standardized conveyor system with a modular design, for continuous or sequential transport and buffering of loaded and empty workpiece carriers
- Complete system program with chain conveyors, accumulation conveyors, transverse conveyors, roller conveyors, rotary/swivel tables, lifting tables, transfer carriages
- Distribution functions thanks to integration of system elements for horizontal or vertical changes of direction
- Flexible combination with a range of transfer (telescopic forks, lifting/lowering stations, etc.) and handling devices (rotation stations, etc.)
Thrust platform technology has proven its industrial suitability through many years of use in multiple-shift operations.
- Choice of continuous or intermittent operations
- Transport weights of a few 100 kg through to several tons in the heavy-duty sector
- Comfortable operation for assembly workers on the thrust platform with minimal accident risk, thanks to a closed surface
- Possible integration of lifting tables for optimal height adjustment, which facilitates and accelerates the work process
- Optional variable supports with height regulation and additional adjustment features in both longitudinal and transverse directions, as multi-functional units for mixed type operation.
- Installation of DC power sources for generating on-board power supply
- Options: the classic design and the curved design
A circulating chain is used for transport; the pallets are stopped at the assembly stations, while the chain continues to run underneath.
Underfloor conveyor systems
- This versatile material transport system offers major advantages, not only through its suitability for particularly harsh, demanding environments.
- The system can be used for loads greater than 100 t per cycle, predominantly in commercial vehicle construction
- Objects picked up by one or two assembly carts, pulled by a chain running in the ground
- Flexible adjustment to object lengths and corresponding movement of the assembly cart
The belt can be moved in rolling or sliding operation. In both cases, the frame constructions are enclosed on the sides to ensure a torsion-resistant design and form a natural protective guard, guaranteeing a high level of safety for the operator. During rolling operation, the conveyor roller stations are usually spaced 500 mm apart in the TDC, in the loading area 250 mm. Sliding plates are also reinforced with transverse profiles for wider belts. Side guide plates can also be used for improved guiding of goods.
Flat belt conveyors are predominantly used for transporting general cargo and in the plastic and paper recycling sector. A wide range of accessories allows adaptation to virtually any application.
Chain conveyors are suitable for transporting pallets, box pallets, and rolling containers. The frame profile is made of galvanized sheet steel. The ¾” single or duplex chain, in accordance with DIN 8187, runs in a plastic slide rail with excellent sliding properties. The drive station is located between the chain strands. The chain conveyor can be operated in reverse. The driven overlapping technology at the chain transitions ensures high-quality transport. The chain conveyor can be used in normal ambient temperatures and in deep-freeze areas to a maximum of –30 °C. Step plates can be optionally fitted between the chain strands, traversing units, transfer flap, and side guides. The system can also be used outdoors and in wet areas (protection category IP67).
Roller conveyors are suitable for transporting containers, shelves, and cartons. The goods are moved without a drive – that is, using gravity alone. The frame profile is made from aluminium, while the conveyor rollers are made from galvanized steel tubes. These are available with robust, quiet ball- or slide-bearings. This conveyor system can be used in normal ambient conditions in enclosed spaces.
Thrust platforms with an integrated lifting device enable the optimum working level for each work step with regard to accessibility and ergonomics. Work can be carried out on vehicle bodies while the employees, together with the work platform, are continually transported at a slow speed – a prerequisite for precisely coordinated production flow, which is essential for modern just-in-sequence production.
Plastic link conveyor systems are guided via glide profiles and driven and directed using special wheels. The drive has a positive-locking mechanism. The frame is enclosed on the sides with sheet metal, ensuring a high level of protection for the operator. Side guide plates can also be used for improved guiding of goods.
Plastic link conveyors are used in a wide variety of industries, from the foodstuffs industry through to automobile manufacturing. The greatest advantages are the extensive range of designs on offer, the modular construction, and easy cleaning.
Man mover conveyors make for especially efficient work processes where assembly is being undertaken directly on car. In a single or multiple arrangement, these conveyors transport assembly workers and vehicle bodies at the same speed and in a sliding movement.
They also ensure the constant safety and stability of employees, even when the man mover conveyor belt is in operation.
Rotary tables are used to buffer and separate small, preferably rotationally symmetrical parts, such as ball-bearings, locking sleeves, or bottles and cans. They can be used in a range of applications and for different production processes.
In its function as a buffer table, components are buffered between two work stations or behind a processing machine, and retrieved at a later point in time. This can be used to compensate for different cycle times of two interlinked workplaces, as well as separating and discharging buffered parts. The rotary table can therefore also be used for feeding machines, in that buffered components can be feed individually into the machine.
Specially adapted chicanes enable parts to be sorted and then discharged.
In every saw mill or operation that processes timber, it’s necessary to also transport the material flow in a transverse manner, e.g. for log feeding or other transverse conveyor units. We offer a diverse range of mechanization parts that enable you to perform these tasks to a high standard and in an efficient manner. Of course, we tailor these solutions to the customer’s needs and technical requirements!
We offer the following designs, however these can also be individually adapted:
- Inclined log conveyor in multiple-strand design for log feeding
- Log conveyor with separator in multiple-strand design for log feeding
- Transverse conveyor in a closed design for transverse transport of different end products
- Circular conveyor with alignment roller conveyor for automatic transfer to a multiple crosscut saw
Suspension chain conveyors are comprised of profile struts that support a circulating chain, propelled by a drive station. Longer distances can be bridged by grouping several units together; transverse turns are carried out by corner turntables. This simple, yet versatile, principle can be adapted to many different applications. Suspension chain conveyors are particularly suited to transporting assembly skids or pallets or for use as a buffer station, and the system is also ideal for use in logistic centers or automated warehouses.